WOOT! ytd was a good good day!
PSA port visit was interesting (:
it's really WOW when you see 1 person attached to at least 3 comp.
the bus ride around Pasir Panjang 1 & 2 was good (:
too bad pictures are not allowed in the port )):
after which, bus-ed to JP and met Mdm Lim and her kids (Leroy & Elgin). wahaha.
mrt-ed to Vivo for movieeee. Maersk booked the whole GV Max 1. nice!
HARRY POTTER has never been so nice before. hahas.
dk why. I used to fall asleep whenever I watch Harry Potter =/
Overall, I think the movie was not too bad? cos I didn't fall asleep despite feeling so tired.
Other than that, I think it's the people that I went with that were great =D
Saw a few other familiar faces with their kids/family too. haas! (sound like I haven't seen them for very long. which is ... not true. LOL!)
Had an enjoyable and funny night ((:
Thanks for the treat of the night, Supervisorrrrrrrrrrr!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment