Friday, November 5, 2010

past 2 weeks.

I'm really feeling v itchy and irritated looking at my skin. sighs.
It's so awful, so itchy, and so painful.

I've got like 6 tutorials to be completed over this weekends,
and I'm only gonna give 4 of which 1 hour each for me to concentrate on.
(whether or not I finish is another matter)
So, because I've done the 2nd one in 40mins, I'm spending that remaining blogging here.

Hmm, I guess after working for almost 8 months,
I've really lost touch of school.
Like the people, the irregular hours of sch, the cancellation of class here and there, the climbing of bridges and slopes, the movement in and out of air-con room, the different hang out groups that I used to have, and the loner me.
Other than all these, there's still the tutorials, assignments, practicals/blogs, e-learning, projects & the groups, tests & exams.

1st week of school was real crap.
I think I really missed the people in Damco too much.

2nd week was crap too. sigh.
Napfa huh.
I risked everything to get at least 3 points for all my 5 stations.
and, I did it.

Inclined pull up = 18 (5 points)
Shuttle run = 11.4 (4 points) -if I was 0.1 sec faster, i would have gotten 5pts -.- tired.
Sit & Reach = 39 (3points)
Standing Broad Jump = 174cm (3points) - after multiple tries =/
Sit ups = 31 (5points)

but,
2.4km run = ...... (1point)

I've never gotten 1point before. All my 2.4run was 5points in secondary school days.
Emo much, Emoskid.
there's really no point in saying I'm sick so I can't do well. no point.
it's just real disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment