Sunday, November 14, 2010

the worry that still exist.

Guess my fri, sat and sun was a good weekend afterall (:
played 2 days of bowling. wahaha. lols.
friday one was nicer though. at least the facilities and all are better. blahhhs.
anw, GRASSHOPPER concert was NICE! =D
the free tix makes it an even nicer one. and good thing I managed to catch the last bus home. hmm.
it was yet another awesome experience.

last sem of year 3, it's like the time to think of what to do after graduating.
Guess the probability of me getting into the course that I'm interested in, in the local uni is just so slim. as slim as the bamboo. sigh.
yeah, I seriously dk what to do next. WHAT ! =_=
if only someone could share with me. if only.

sunday is good just with WC of the kids. LOL! (((: happy~

okayys, so now is back to trying to understand the LAW. hais.

No comments:

Post a Comment