Tuesday, December 21, 2010

When the year comes to the end, ...

needs a break from all those work. ><
although I haven't been very productive in researching or completing any, I know I've tried.
I'm on the verge of giving up and breaking down already.
tried and tired is just 1 letter sequence difference.

Everything is just worse when you have no one to turn to.
seriously, no one.
No one who has the patience, the time, the heart, the efficiency, the effectiveness, and ...
yeah, I guess no one is perfect. No one can meet that oh-so-unrealistic requirement of mine.
However, I feel that it's not really that much that I asked for.
You may think you do. Maybe, it's just not there yet, or, you just aint the right person that I'll turn to.
I feel so troubled. 但我怎么也说不上来。
那种无奈,空虚的感觉有始至终都没离开过。我想它那时候只不过是暂时去休息吧。

Although I know there won't be anymore of that network fun, but I'm still glad that I'm not ignored by you.
Though at times your attitude is really unreasonable and unpredictable =_=

Sigh. Holidays are good, but aint that good afterall.
term break should be like break from school, break from the assignments.
And cos it does not, thus it really defeats the meaning of the word 'break'.

... , it's when you have so much thoughts of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment