As the picture says.Not really tired from doing assignments and stuffs, cos I haven't really been doing them.
Most typical answer being, " the due dates are not here yet! like three days before. "
Although we're only left with four more weeks of school, then revision, and finally exams.
Haven't been sleeping well. Waking up earlier than I supposed I should be. Sigh.
The thing that I hated most physically, should just be cramps. Argh. Ulcers on the list next.
I'm still trying very hard to avoid swallowing the awfully taste ulcer treating powder ):
2 more weeks. I hope it won't happen all over again.
Haven't been really attentive in every lesson anymore. Seems to be making more mistakes than before.
That painstaking effort took in building the faith and confidence was totally crushed.
I brought it to a greater height, and that's why it brought me to the deepest depth.
lols.
I'm sorry that I couldn't help. Because, I'm still trying to pull myself out too.
I really hope I can get into Nippon Express, and that I'll get a good LO.
I realized my worthless GPA couldn't bring me anywhere. sighs.
Given my luck... sighs.
Can you seems to be more interested?
Dear Nose,
Please stop running or blocking me, will you?
it's still too early for you to tell where you can go isnt it? (:
ReplyDeletefocus (: and get well soon!
Hey! Hmm, no... It's not early anymore, in fact, a little too late. I know where I want to go, but I can't anymore.
ReplyDeleteThanks, you too (: