Perhaps I've got your intention.I am a very sensitive person, who likes to assume things to the worst case scenario.
I do look at minor details that may seems nothing to you.
It's alright. I won't bother explaining too.
Today's dinner was sumptuous. All thanks to my cousin.
hahas. His treat (:
2 claypot crab beehoon, chilli crab, butter crab, and 5 other dishes. <3
It's just another great family gathering. I kind of love this more & more (:
2 cute baby girls, and 2 smart HC guys, and 2 poly kias. lols.
Argh. School's tml.
How fast can the weekend be.
And, I really got no idea how to start the remaining assignments. sighs.
This weekend was wasted not doing anything much...
10days.
Hey ah miang, yea! BBFF (;
ReplyDeleteYup, 10 more days, jiayou !
"Always look at the bright side of life"
Don't be disappointed, in everyone's life, there will be a few of failures, like mine.
For me my O's lvl results, and ended me at nursing. So yea, now you have another brand new chance, it's time to prove it yea ! For my case, i don't have a second chance for my O's lvl. So yea, Chill and jiayou alright ! <3
And you don't emo lah, i tag you last at my FB's post doesn't means you're last lah. piang. -..- anyhow think i slap you ah.
ReplyDeletelols. Now is 9 more days le. Thanks (:
ReplyDeletehmmm, perhaps nursing can bring you somewhere ba? idk, but jiayou!
I hope I can really chill and not be hard on myself though :/
lols. You don't know me mehs? hmmm, if you say so, then let it be lor.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jas BBFF <3
Jiayou for everything (: