It's my bad for forgetting your day. Really.Sorry for not wishing you, needless to mention about gift.
Sorry for my idiotic attitude ever since the start of 2010.
Sorry for being really picky about the food your prepare.
I really pity my family...
I feel so terrible now.
I seems to have lost sight of everything.
I can't seem to be bother anymore.
I don't seem to mind people leaving me anymore.
I don't seem to care about others feeling anymore.
I find it so tiring to entertain people now.
I don't seem to expect much from others anymore.
I don't trust anyone in the first place.
I feel so reluctant about everything.
Say wrong things at the wrong time and we might not talk anymore.
Say things that I don't like to hear and we might not talk anymore.
It's like the wires have gone wrong in a bomb.
Idk. I really don't know anymore.
Idk what I have been doing in school.
Although I didn't bring my laptop, and I'm looking at the screen.
I thought I was listening. But nothing registers.
My mind is on the 11/11 and 27/01. If not, it's really totally blanked. sigh.
I want it to be done and over with now. Really.
It's really torturing. Despite all the encouragements and all, it don't seem to help.
Exam dates are real crap. fml.
No comments:
Post a Comment