Friday, April 23, 2010

Just yet.

After all, this week was still good.
Because whatever that I had mentioned previously, haven't happen just yet.
Oh well, pretty sure the day will come somehow.

I think I am really forgetful. Even with the note posted there, I can still forget what it really was.
It had already been a month plus. SIGH.
And idk why, but gastric had been coming to me the past few days.. almost died of the pain ):

I'm still not quite used to ppl not calling me huimiang. gahhh.
It took me a few seconds more when they call me by my chinese name. :/
讲华语比较有情切感。I agree though.

I hope the fcr don't come out till monday or smth, so it's not my fault. (shit, I shd not be hoping -.-) If not I'm gonna get shoot again.. zZz.
Although you know that they mean no harm/just joking, but still, you'll feel a bit bad.
I think I get shoot almost everyday though -.- xi guan jiu hao.

sighs, as the weeks passed by, reports are getting more and more of a chore.
It's getting boringgggg.
Although everything looks almost the same, but I did put in effort k...

No comments:

Post a Comment