It was a great week. One month gone like that.
And today was a funny day. It just was. hahhas.
Train-ing to work with JG. Just happened to saw her though. BP rocks (: Chatted till office and still chatting. LOL! super friendly.
Train-ing back with supervisor was great. Cos somehow, we had a nice chat.
Funny lady that smile at me when there's a whole pile of work at my desk. lols.
Know what, I actually enjoyed working & having my attachment. Hmm...
Perhaps it's because the people there are good ba.
Also, the everyday talkings with amanda and mel. LOL.
Love it when the workload is just nice, but not zero or a lot. haha.
No work=slacking/chatting=time crawls=frustrated=work come=don't feel like doing anymore. lols.
The only thing that I don't really like can say is lunch time ba.
No, I like the break. It's just that I don't really like eating in big group.
Esp when they want to eat fastfood. Felt bad for causing 3 of them not joining the rest for FF.
And when someone were to show black face when we don't wanna follow suit. Or so to say, I don't want to follow. LOL.
It's like super tired everyday! gahhh.
Stop procrastinating and do your report, and rewrite your notes, and do SOP(still considering)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment