Sunday, May 9, 2010

stand alone.

I was kinda happy ytd night.
I always thought we'll be stranger unless I'm taking initiative.
So unexpected (:
Sad to say, I really don't like to take initiative.
Idk why I just feel awkward. Even if I do, I will be considering for more than a week -.-
Some asked me 'why', and I replied 'because I'm fine with it.'
I don't mind to be home everyday after work. Perhaps ba.

Year 3 huh. To think the pioneer batch has come to the final year.

Did something quite meaningful this week. I considered for almost one whole week, but am glad it turns out well.
The little gesture really works out well. (:
At the same time, realize that the lunch group is beginning to split up. And me ps-ing them for quite a number of time... :/

Last but not least, that fat ass finally came looking for us. Although I am not very enthu or looking forward to lend my helping hand, the day still came. SIGH MUCH.

Actually, I was referring to you. But I didn't intend to let you know, and neither do I know how to phrase it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment