Sian. The money that I saved for lunch(s) are like being used up over the weekends.
hate expensive food -.- unless I'm not the one paying. oh well.
So bored now... but aint gonna be in another 45 mins time (:
sighs, there already seems to be an alarm clock in me. Awake at 7am in the morning for both days of the weekend? -.- And after attempting to head back to my comfortable bed... images of piles of papers and the computer and the office just keep appearing. omg...
please do not haunt me for another 5 months -.-
Still contemplating if I should post up the video of memories. gahhh.
The video really made me look back, and realized that I'm still missing them. sigh.
Also made me realize how old my other relatives are, and I should really treasure all these time.
All we see now are just pictures.
(But too bad. Blogger don't let me upload it :/)
And it's another week gonna be. sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment